You are getting ready for a night out, or perhaps a special occasion, or maybe you are having another “bad hair” day, or you want to look different today… No matter what the case, these are 15 very cute, and more important, simple and easy to make hairstyles. In just a couple of minutes, you’ll have gorgeous-looking hair, and with almost no effort at all!
1. This hairstyle looks very classy and elegant, and is really easy to make! First, you start by blow-drying your hair and making a few big curls. You can use a curling iron or a hair straightener to make the curls. Afterwards, you can backcomb your hair if you want to add more volume. Then, you just take the curls and twist them from one side of the head to the other, and secure them with bobby pins. After that, you just spray some hairspray to keep them in place and you’re ready!
2. This hairstyle is very beautiful and very simple. You start by curling your hair, and after the curls are ready, you backcomb your hair to make it look classier and with more volume. Then you take two strands from each side of the head and secure it on the back with bobby pins. And voila! Your hair looks amazing!
3. The next hairstyle is very easy, although it looks very complex. All you need to do is take your hair and hold it as if you were going to tie a low ponytail. Next, you twist the imaginary ponytail, flip it and stuck the lower half under the upper half. Secure with bobby pins and you have a beautiful hairstyle in less than two minutes!
4. For this hairstyle, you need to divide your hair into two parts. Divide the lower part into three strands and curl them, and for the upper part, all you need to do is backcomb it. Then, make a low side bun, take the upper part and twist it around the bun. Secure with bobby pins. That’s all!
5. This hairstyle is called “the sock bun”. To make it, you’ll need a foam bun doughnut, or if you don’t have one, you can use socks. Just tie your hair in a ponytail, place the bun so the entire ponytail is inside it, then make sure you cover it with hair so there are no spots of the bun visible. Put a hair elastic above the bun to keep it in place, gather the remaining hair and twist it around the bun. In the end, you just secure it with bobby pins. With no effort at all, you have an amazing, elegant bun which looks wonderful.
6. Start this hairstyle by doing a dutch braid (which is very similar to the regular french braid). Use only the front part of your hair. After you’re done with the braid, make a bun with the remaining hair. Turn the braid around the bun and secure it. And you’re done!
7. For this hairstyle, you’ll need to make two regular braids on each side of the head. Make sure the braids are different in size, i.e. you’ll need one small braid and a big one. Then, just take the smaller braid from one side and wrap it around the head to the other side. Do the same with the braid from the other side. Take one big braid, fold it in half and wrap it to the other side, then repeat with the other braid. Congratulations on your beautiful hairstyle!
8. The name of this hairstyle explains itself. All you need to do is divide your hair into four parts, twist them and make them into buns. Make sure they all meet in the same spot, secure with bobby pins and you’re ready!
9. For this hairstyle. you’ll need to braid your hair in 5 braids (they don’t need to be the same size). Then just take one braid from the back, make it into a bun and secure. Wrap all the other braids around it, and you end up with a beautiful big bun!
10. For starters, curl your hair and then make a fishtail braid on the side. Pull some hair to make it bigger, and then just pull it up, make it into a bun and secure. Yes, it can be that easy!
11. Start by curling your hair and doing a little backcombing for volume. Tie your hair into a low ponytail, fold it in half, but make sure you still have the lowest part of your hair left. Then just wrap it around the elastic of your ponytail and secure. Your hair now looks great!
12. This hairstyle is really simple and it looks really good. Do a single dutch braid, fold it in half and tuck the lower part under the upper part. Secure with bobby pins and you end up with a braid and a bun in the same time!
13. This hairstyle looks very elegant, and it is really easy to make! Divide your hair in two parts, backcomb the upper part to make it higher and with more volume, and then secure it with bobby pins. Make two braids out of the lower part of the hair, wrap them around the head and secure. You can add a flower as an extra detail to make it even cuter!
14. Start by making a french braid on the side and taking it backwards until it ends up on the other side of the head. Finish the braid and roll it until you make a bun. Secure and enjoy!
15. For this hairstyle, all you need is a headband. Put the headband on top of your head, and start tucking your hair in strand by strand. Do it on both sides and that is all!