Since you can’t increase the time you will spend sleeping, you will need to improve it in a different direction. It is time to improve the quality of your sleep, not the quantity. Sometimes it’s in the mattress, and sometimes it’s the atmosphere in your bedroom that keeps you a step away from getting your beauty sleep. When the mattress is the one to be blamed, RestRightMattress is where you should head to. If you are one of the people that have trouble falling asleep and feel tired the next day, then you should read these tips.
Determining the exact time at the day when you will wake up and go to sleep is your start point. You should always stick to your sleeping schedule. This way, your body will regulate it’s own clock and allow you to sleep peacefully during the night. It is important to keep your sleeping schedule even during the weekends. Be strict about your routine on the beginning, and your body will get used to it. You will no longer have trouble in the mornings.
The most important thing for getting most of your sleep is the mattress. Make sure that yours is supportive and comfortable. A bad mattress can cause chronic pain. Also, have in mind that they have expiry date.Constant tossing and turning mean that something is clearly wrong. Even a good mattress will do it’s thing for 10 years. If yours has exceeded it’s life expectancy, it is time to be changed.
The firmness of the mattress is so important. If it is too soft, you will sink in the middle. And if is is too hard, it will put too much pressure to your back and shoulders. There is no universal answer for everyone. Instead, you should pick one that suits your needs. And these are the guidelines that should be followed:
- A medium firm mattress is for the people that suffer from chronic back and neck pain.
- If your medical conditions asks for sleeping with your head raised, then doctors would recommend an adjustable bed. Reverie 9T adjustable bed offers lumber support that will reduce the pressure put on the spine.
- Search for a hypoallergenic label if you have trouble with allergies.
If you want to make sure that you get your good night sleep, then create the right environment. Your bedroom can determine the quality of your sleep.So, what are the things that will make your bedroom the sleep paradise?
- Too cold and too hot can be both disturbing. The best temperature for your bedroom is somewhere between 60 and 67 degrees. Keeping your bedroom cool will be so helpful.
- Eliminate any light source. Light is known to stimulate the production of a hormone that keeps us awake. Keep away all the electronic devices and get blackout curtains so the early morning rays will not disturb your sleep.
- Remove any noises. If this sounds somehow impossible, you can always use ear plugs. Have you heard of white noise? It can be helpful too. White noise is a sound that will cover the rest of the unpleasant sounds. Download it on your phone, or get a white noise machine.