Bathe with Comfort: Application of Solar Water Heating System for Pristine Living
Solar energy is accessible to about endless extent which is dissimilar to burned fossil fuels. Also, it does not cause any significant damage to the environment since it only requires the sun which is a natural source.
The utilization of radiation from the sun is called solar thermal heating which is now well-known and not just used in typical households, but as well as by some environmental friendly companies.
The Known Advantages of Solar Heating
- It is free of charge and can provide endless amount of natural energy
- Minimizes consumption of burned fossil fuels
- No carbon dioxide emissions during the process
- The solar thermal systems can integrate with the current methods
How does solar thermal system operate?
The solar heating method works in principle like a tubing that is facing the heat of the sun. The surface of the tubing then collects the light from the sun and in specific, the warm radiation, so that the water inside is continuously heated. The solar thermal operates in the following process:
- The collector or solar panels collect the light from the sun via its absorber. There onwards, a special heat carrier liquid is warmed up.
- A pump transfers the liquid to the heat exchanger of the storage of the solar.
- The thermal energy generated proceeds to a tank storage.
- If the radiation collected from the sun is not enough to warm the fluid up, a heating system will heat up the GStore Water Tanks to acquire the temperature that you want.
Utilize Solar Energy for Heating Support
Additional to the production of typical hot water, the liquid warmed in the panels can provide heating support to the common hot water. This approach provides an excellent help to the heating unit methods, and it offers great potential for savings.
The basis of the approach is a combination cylinder, like a buffer cylinder linked with a common hot water unit. If there is an adequate radiation from the sun, the liquid collected in the solar heating system warms up the liquid in one of the cylinders through the lower heat exchanger.
The Types of Solar Collectors
There are two types of solar thermal generators used in solar thermal systems, and these are the evacuated tube panels and the flat-plate panels.
The Flat-Plate Panels
The primary feature of the flat-plate panel is its black absorber surface that reacts and functions well with the sun. The absorber is essentially designed to be able to obtain the highest amount of radiation and reflects only a minimal amount of energy.
The energy collected is then transported to the heat carrier liquid that is flowing in the tubes below the surface of the absorber.
The significant impacts of flat-plate panels:
- It is awesomely affordable
- Cheaper repair and maintenance costs
- Extremely ideal for low-temperature methods: to provide warm water or to help with floor heating
The Evacuated Tube Panels
Functions the same as the flat-plate solars, they collect the radiation from the sun through its absorbers and transports it in the form of solar energy to a liquid.
On the contrary, the mirror installed below the evacuated tubes aims to collect sunlight to the absorber tube. Overall, the evacuated tube panels are more effective than the flat-plate panels.
The great impacts of evacuated tube panels:
- It does not require a considerable roof surface in your home in providing the same output
- It provides higher temperatures and can pair with high-temperature warming methods.
Additional Benefits of Solar Water Heating
It makes you a contributor to providing a livable community. Since you have your natural source of energy, you are not anymore dependent on burned fossil fuels as your primary source of electricity.
Financial Savings. As long as the sun heats the day up, you will be able to collect unlimited amounts of solar energy for your solar water heating system, and this means free electricity.
The solar water heating system provides us and our society with much help. However, you must need to gather information about solar water heating system first for you to be able to utilize the approach to its paramount. Besides, it does not only helps you with heating needs during the cold season, because it also helps you with your financial savings in particular.