Teach your kids something educational and keep them busy. Spend your leisure time with them to show your great devote and love. Teach your kids to do something by themselves, to learn to count, to learn the colors and animals and many other things. Find inspiration in the following DIY crafts with recycled ice cream sticks for keeping kids busy!
1. Abacus for keeping kids busy;
Learn kids to count for the summer vacancy. DIY this educational toy.
2. DIY Fans with ice cream sticks;
Refresh this summer with a handmade fans. Refresh your child too.
3. DIY educational sticks for colors;
Yellow, brown, white, green color, tech your children!
4. DIY house of ice cream sticks;
Make a house as a toy. Do it yourself with a company of your kids!
5. DIY basket for pencils and pens;
Perfect basket for school pencils and pens. Handmade.
6. DIY bird’s feeder;
Make something good for birds. Make a bird’s feeder for backyard or garden.
7. DIY sticks frame for favorite picture;
Make a frame with a reused ice cream sticks. Revive your memory!
8. DIY basket for storage some things;
DIY basket of paper and popsicle, or ice cream sticks.
9. DIY airplanes with clothespin and ice cream sticks;
Make airplanes as a toy by using clothespin and ice cream sticks.
10. DIY animals education with using ice cream sticks;
Keep your kids busy with this interesting design of the animals.
11. DIY chandelier of ice cream sticks and popsicle sticks;
Do chandelier with ice cream sticks. Do it yourself by using ice cream sticks.
12. DIY Popsicle American Flag;
Use ice cream sticks and popsicle for creating patriotic decor for home.